Best rate on the web guaranteed!
Direct booking is always the best choice!
Please note that it is not possible to make cash payments more than Euro 2.999,99. The above prices are per day for the apartment not per person. The apartments are new and well furnished. There is a private car park for all our guests ( within the residence ), a garage for wind surf and bikes, and a garden with games for children.
The price include: bed and bath linen ( changed weekly ), table linens, electricity, hot water ( including heating ), tv , Internet Wireless (you need your laptop) and hair-drier in each apartment, if you need beds for babies, use of deckchair, sun-shade, and final cleaning are included. The apartments are adequately equipped. Smoking in the apartments and in the common areas is not allowed. Children under 3 years don't pay. 5% discount in the restaurant "La Colombera".
City bikes at disposal, table football, garden Grill-Barbecue, large garden with deck chairs and table for outdoor dining, children’s play table tennis, barbecue area, ample bike wash, garage for bicycles, parking for the car, laundrymat, iron and ironing board. Animals are not admitted.
Washing machine: € 8,00.
Between 3pm and 7pm. Please phone us if you arrive later than 7pm (338.2401421 Antonio).
Please leave the apartment between 8am and 9:30am
We accept only written reservation (e-mail) to email@example.com that we can confirm your booking apartment by e-mail.
Deposit: € 100,00
PS: For holidays longer then 7 days please send us an e-mail and we will be pleased to offer you special conditions.
On 1 November 2015 the Autonomous Province of Trento introduced a provincial tourist tax, according to the provisions of Provincial Law 8/2002, article 16 bis. The tax is due from all those staying overnight in accommodation situated within the province, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights at the same facilities. THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES IS 1,50 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT.
The following persons are exempt from the tax:
- minors up to the age of 14;
- those who receive therapies at accredited public and private hospitals, affiliated with the national health service located in the provincial territory;
- the accompanying subjects of patients admitted to accredited public and private hospitals, affiliated with the national health service, located in the provincial territory, within the limit of one companion per patient;
- civil protection operators and staff belonging to the police forces, the armed forces and firefighters if they stay in accommodation for service needs;
- applicants for international protection, unaccompanied foreign minors and victims of trafficking temporarily accepted in accommodation facilities;
- subjects who stay in accommodation as a result of measures taken by public authorities to deal with emergency situations resulting from calamitous or extraordinary events.